Our Wedding Car Hire Service
Whatever style of wedding you are planning, Premier Wedding Cars will always strive to go that extra mile to ensure that we play our part in helping to make your special day a day to remember for all the right reasons.
What does our wedding car hire service include?
- A polite, smartly dressed experienced Chauffeur to look after you throughout the hire period.
- Arrival at the collection address in time for photos with the wedding car before departure.
- An initial complimentary journey to the ceremony venue for the Bridesmaids or other members of the wedding party.( Depending on distance)
- A relaxed journey for the Bride and her escort to the ceremony venue.
- Transportation of the Bride and Groom to the reception venue.
- Bows and ribbons for the care in either white, ivory or cream.
One Car Or Five Cars?
Every wedding large or small is given the care and attention to detail that you would hope to expect on your special day.
Because punctuality is paramount in our business, we only ever accept one booking per car, per day. For this reason our cars are hired on an event basis rather than just for single journeys, as is sometimes the only requirement.
If yours is a single venue occasion and in order to maximise value for money, the car will stand by throughout the ceremony thus providing a post ceremony photo opportunity for the bride and Groom. The newlyweds would then be invited to take a short drive out in the wedding car to enjoy a few minutes ‘Quiet’ time before re-joining their guests at the reception.
We are very mindful of the fact that each wedding is, in its own way, unique and that you may have your own ideas or requirements regarding how you would like to use the cars during the hire hire period. Do please feel free to ask if you have any specific requests and we will do our very best to accommodate your wishes.
Please rest assured that when you book with Premier Wedding Cars our staff and drivers will do everything possible to help you get the maximum value and enjoyment from our beautiful classic vehicles.
Many of our cars are not fitted with rear seat belts and so may not be suitable for the fitting of child seats. Any seat located in the vehicle must be placed by a parent, guardian or other person nominated by the hirer. Any child under the age of sixteen must be accompanied by an adult.